PGA of Canada
• 32 Year Class ‘A’ PGA of Canada member
• First female PGA of BC member
• Invites men and women from beginner to low handicap to her coaching
• Delivers a simplistic, holistic approach, establishing strong fundamentals in a fun, relaxed and professional learning environment
• Recognizes that technique, fitness and equipment are key factors in establishing one’s most efficient golf swing
Ginny started golf at the age of 5! It is her lifelong passion to share her love of the game with others. Over the years, Ginny has developed a coaching style that is unique. Ginny’s excellent communication skills, combined with video analysis, guarantee game improvement.
Ginny’s encouragement, knowledge, humour, inspiration, patience and an encyclopedia of coaching techniques will ensure that you Love the Game!
Ginny’s career began at the University Golf Club in 1985 where she served as Director of Instruction. Seeking experience at other types of facilities, Ginny became the first female golf professional in BC to work at a private club, Shaughnessy GC in 1990.
Big Sky GC provided Ginny with resort course experience and Musqueam GC with driving range and executive course. Ginny returned to UGC in 2004 and given it is the birthplace of her career, she is truly at Home on the Range!
Ginny taught elementary school for eight years prior to turning professional. These years cemented the skills necessary to teach. Ginny co-founded and chaired the Harambee Charity Golf Classic. Since 2007, over $300,000 was raised to educate girls in Tanzania and Kenya. Founder of Golfbug Adventures, Ginny escorts golfers around the globe during the off season.