PGA of Australia
• Victorian PGA Australia Trainee of the Year 2009
• Golf Professional for over 7 years
• Diploma in Sport Coaching
• PGA Australia Excellence in Educational Scholarship recipient 2010
• Winner of multiple Junior, Amateur and Professional Tournaments
Nathan has been a member of the PGA of Australia for over 7 years. He received national recognition for his combined academic and playing achievements as a trainee and graduated with distinction throughout all components of the PGA program including Coaching, Club Technology, Business Management and Playing standards.
Nathan competed at the professional level in Australia before turning his attention to the business and coaching aspects of the game. He has been very fortunate to work with and alongside some of Australia’s leading golf coaches, developing the knowledge and skills necessary to apply to his own coaching methods.
Nathan has been a part of the University Golf Club team since 2014. His friendly approach and simplistic coaching style allows golfers of all abilities the opportunity to reach their golfing goals, whether just starting out or fine tuning the swing.